Participation is open to manufacturers, distributors, importers, retailers, designers and others interested in marketing, selling and promoting Canadian and International products and services for residential design.
Each application is reviewed on the basis of design appropriateness and booth design to ensure compatibility to IDSwest standards in design.
For more information on creating tailored spaces and costing please contact Trish Almeida, Exhibit Sales Manager (A – O)– email@example.com
For more information on The District, Studio North or Exhibit Sales (P – Z) please contact Leonie Hoerster - firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Participation
With over 30,000+ residential design/construction consumers and specifiers expected to attend IDSwest 2013 this event provides an excellent platform to showcase your current products and services. Be a part of the excitement of IDSwest and enjoy:
- face time with 6,000+ architects and designers, specifies builders, developers
- online cross promotional opportunities with IDSwest stakeholders
- benefits from the IDSwest $500K strategic year long marketing campaign
- inclusion in the IDSwest show guide
- website links and click through
- position your organization with other premium industry leaders in design
- participate in an industry wide exciting program of events, projects and speakers.
- network with colleagues and prospects.
Working with a dynamic floor plan clear of cookie cutter cubicles, space is available in a range of sizes and configurations. Booth rates for general floor space are $23.50 a square foot. A corner surcharge of $250.00 is applied to key corner aisle areas. 12% HST is applicable. Please contact us for rate of Studio North and the District.
Cost is for space only. Design, display (including walls and floor covering) lighting, electrical, transportation etc. are the responsibility of the participants. Booth design drawings and/or photos must be submitted for approval.
For more information on creating tailored spaces and costing please contact Trish Almeida, Exhibit Sales Manager (A – O) – email@example.com
For more information on The District, Studio North or Exhibit Sales (P – Z) please contact Leonie Hoerster – firstname.lastname@example.org
IDSWEST attracts 30,000+ attendees over 3½ days. This includes 4,000 guests to the Opening Night Party, 6,000 designers, architects, buyers, builders/developers and other industry professionals during trade day, and an additional 20,000 consumers interested in design.
6,000 + interior designers, architects, product specifies, builders/developers and hotel owners alongside other industry professionals are accredited to attend the trade days free.
24,000+ avid design enthusiasts looking, sourcing and shopping for design products and services:
• 70% female
• 77% homeowners
• 80% of attendees between the age of 25 and 54
• Average household income is over $120,000, with 15% earning over $200,000 per year
• 60% live in Vancouver and 93% reside in Metro Vancouver
• 74% have received post secondary degrees
• Over 40% of attendees plan to remodel or refurnish the following rooms in the next 6 months – Living, Bed, Bathrooms, and over 31% plan a kitchen renovation.
• Design was rated as the most important aspect when purchasing home furnishings.
Writers from The Vancouver Sun, Homes & Living Magazine, Azure Magazine, Western Living, Design Quarterly, House and Home Media, Georgia Straight, The Westender, Xtra West, the Globe & Mail, National Post, Global Television, City TV’s Breakfast Television, and many other outlets, attend and cover the IDSwest event.